1. Any damage or fault found on items purchased must be reported to us as soon as reasonably possible. A refund will only be given if goods are found to be faulty within 28 days of purchase.
2. The responsibility is with the purchaser to ensure the goods purchased are of dimensions which will fit into their property. If the goods are found not to be of the correct dimensions, they can be returned to FRADE and a credit note will be issued. A refund will NOT be issued in these circumstances.
3. If we are unable to deliver items, due to the customer not being available when we arrive, then the goods will be returned to FRADE and held in our warehouse for one week. If the customer does not organise a re-delivery within this timescale, then the goods will be put out for resale. If a re-delivery is arranged, there will be a re-delivery charge. We will only re-deliver to a property once.
4. If, after the item has been delivered, you just change your mind and no longer want the item, they can be returned to FRADE and a credit note will be issued. A refund will NOT be issued in these circumstances.
These Terms set out below do not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979
1. All electrical goods sold by FRADE are guaranteed for the period stated on the appliances and invoices (12 months white goods, 3 months TVs etc), as long as they have been installed correctly, used in accordance with supplied instructions and have not suffered accidental damage. If a customer chooses to transport the goods themselves, they risk voiding the guarantee, any damage which occurs in transit will not by covered by guarantee.
2. We recommend that all appliances are installed by a suitably qualified person and no extension leads are used for electrical appliances.
3. If you report a fault with your appliance within 28 days of purchase a refund will be given. If a fault is reported between 4 and 12 weeks of the date of purchase of the appliance, we will offer a replacement item. Due to the nature of our supply of electrical items, we are unable to guarantee a like for like replacement.
If the item is deemed not be repairable due to a fault that is covered under the guarantee, then a replacement of a similar standard will be provided. Due to the nature of our supply of electrical items we are unable to guarantee like for like replacement. Any refunds will be given at the discretion of FRADE.
4. Our guarantee covers:
* Domestic use
* Defects in materials or workmanship
* All costs incurred by FRADE and arising from a valid claim under this warranty.
5. Our guarantee does not cover:
* Normal wear and tear
* Damage caused by inappropriate use and non-FRADE delivery
* Business use
* Hoses, rubber washer, cooker timers and ignition systems
* Insurance losses i.e. loss of food due to freezer breakdown
* Routine maintenance i.e. detergent accumulations in washing machine soap drawers or flint in tumble dryer filters
* Costs other than those authorised by FRADE.
* Interference with our appliances by any non-authorised third parties will void your warranty.
6. If you need to contact us, please call the shop where the item was originally purchased, we will need to know the following:
* Your name, address and postcode
* Your telephone number
* Clear and concise details of the fault
* The reference number from your product receipt, the purchase order number from the paperwork issued at time of purchase or the FRADE sticker on the back of the appliance.
* The place and date of purchase.